Author Topic: heuristics...  (Read 2338 times)

choux

heuristics...
« on: November 07, 2006, 10:32:26 AM »
Hi, this is my first post. I use Mozilla Thunderbird for my mail program, and downloaded a new skin yesterday. I wanted to send out a special picture to friends but each time, I got the siren, the program removed the photo, and every which way and back I tried to make it work. Going through the forum here this evening, I couldn't even find a definition of heuristic white space ("suspicious white space" was the explanation). I scanned and couldn't find anything. Could someone help me out. Thanks so much. I've been using Avast for a couple of years and there's no better program on the market for anti-virus or anything else when it comes to smarts and support. thank you for listening. choux

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: heuristics...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 12:08:57 PM »
I couldn't even find a definition of heuristic white space ("suspicious white space" was the explanation).
Left click the 'a' blue icon. Click 'Details' buttom to open full window.
Choose Internet Mail provider at left, click Customize buttom, go to Heuristic tab of settings.
The best things in life are free.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: heuristics...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 01:20:57 PM »
Hi, this is my first post.
It's a pity that it was the only one... The user has never come back here even to thank for the info...
This makes me sad while trying to help on forums.

I just bring it back this thread because it was quoted by Alan here http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=25988.msg212373#msg212373
The best things in life are free.