Author Topic: Avast Cleanup, I have already canceled my subscription and still getting billed  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Robert1587

So I got an email that my subscription renewed even that I don't have the computer it was installed on anymore, first billing was Saturday and suddenly I was billed again yesterday ? What is going on here ? Refund request has been put in also already, and you even canceled my subscription and I'm getting billed?

Would you please start looking into this matter already ?

Order number : 92186630400

Thank you!

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
So I got an email that my subscription renewed even that I don't have the computer it was installed on anymore, first billing was Saturday and suddenly I was billed again yesterday ? What is going on here ? Refund request has been put in also already, and you even canceled my subscription and I'm getting billed?

Would you please start looking into this matter already ?

Order number : 92186630400

Thank you!

Hi,

You signed up for a trial subscription of Avast Cleanup Premium and since you did not cancel the trial subscription the order took place.
According to our system, on the 10th of April 2021, the refund was processed for order number: 92186630400. There were no additional charges.