Author Topic: Need help, e-mail problem!  (Read 7612 times)

heavnbr

Re: Need help, e-mail problem!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 06:24:01 AM »
Well ok, I didn't delete the email until I had exhausted all possible ways of recovering it ... finally just asked my sister to resend it.

Now I have the email settings correct and so when I got the next one ... got an alert and was able to tell avast! let it through ....

Awesome product

Natasha

N8EB

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 09:06:10 PM »
I also had an e-mail deleted and the Avast message that this had been done. I also understand the how/why this happened, and luckily my lost e-mail was not important.

I saw a screen shot of settings that can be changed, but I can't figure out how to bring that settings box up so that I can change to interactive!

Can someone send me the explanation of how to get into that screen for resident task settings?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 10:06:25 PM »
I saw a screen shot of settings that can be changed, but I can't figure out how to bring that settings box up so that I can change to interactive!
Can someone send me the explanation of how to get into that screen for resident task settings?
Left click the 'a' blue icon.
Click 'Details' button (if needed, to expand options).
Choose Internet Mail provider at left, Customize button, then go to Heuristic tab of settings.
Remove the 'Silent mode' check.

Do the same for the Outlook plugin.
The best things in life are free.