Author Topic: Expired license??  (Read 7838 times)

mihar

Re: Expired license??
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 04:56:14 PM »
Ok...I'll crop my images in future... Thanks for the advice...

So, any ideas what's wrong with my Avast?

You have two of the Alwil Software team (avast developers) on the case, as an avast user, I bow to their experience.

Ehh? I thought you're a developer as well...Everyone looks like a developer with that evangelist tag...

Forejt

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 05:03:15 PM »

Oh yeah... Reinstalling...Forgot about that...I'll do that asap... But should i use my old key or register for a new one?

Your key is still valid, so you don't have to register again.
After reinstallation put your key into avast including the second part after the dash.

mihar

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 05:39:54 PM »
WOW!!... It works... Ok...Reinstalled as you suggested and used my old keys... No more problems with updating... Thanks!!  You guys have been a real help...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 05:49:50 PM »
Reinstalled as you suggested and used my old keys.
Forejt, can you explain to us what happened?
If we understand, maybe we could give better help in the future  ;)
The best things in life are free.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 07:50:13 PM »
You have two of the Alwil Software team (avast developers) on the case, as an avast user, I bow to their experience.

Ehh? I thought you're a developer as well...Everyone looks like a developer with that evangelist tag...

You will see 'ALWIL Team' on the user details on the left of the post, these are the developers. The remainder Evangelists (basically having reached a number of posts on the forums) are avast users trying to help other avast users.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security