Author Topic: how do I turn off on access popup alert screen?  (Read 3506 times)

wtappan

how do I turn off on access popup alert screen?
« on: February 05, 2004, 04:52:31 AM »
how do I turn off message alert screen?  I do not want to see avast on access popup screens each time they scan a file.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 05:05:24 AM by wtappan »

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
Re:how do I turn off on access popup alert screen?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 09:39:04 AM »
What kind of "message alert" do you mean exactly?

wtappan

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 06:34:03 PM »
The on access message scanner windows that appear from the system tray when avast is scanning.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 07:00:35 PM by wtappan »

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 08:00:55 PM »
Doubleclick the blue icon in tray, (press "More Details" if not already), select the Standard Shield provider (doubleclick its icon), change to the last page and uncheck "Show detailed info on performed action".

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 02:21:20 PM »
Wonderful, it helped me to turn it ON, 'cause I like to see when avast! is checking things...  :)

One suggestion if I may, please...

That yellow colored screen with blue tab on the top (I don't know if those colors are default ones or it's just case here in Windows configuration)... Colors are nice, nothing too much eye catching, but is there any possibility you guys can make it little transparent ? You know, what I mean... I want that window to appear everytime avast! is scanning something, but also, it would be nice to see a bit "through" that window 'cause I have some information placed in that area, and I need to see them... you can make something like transparency=50%. I know that Windows XP supports that feature, I don't know about other OS-es...

Any thoughts ?

Cheers !