Author Topic: Setting "time" for scan in advanced mode.  (Read 3365 times)

Pyros9

Setting "time" for scan in advanced mode.
« on: February 05, 2004, 05:53:27 PM »
Can someone tell me how to set the time for a scheduled scan?  I set it for 2:30 in hopes that it would scan last night while I was sleeping.  However, the program thinks I meant 2:30PM I guess.  I don't see any way to distingish between AM and PM.  I thought maybe it was military time, but there are places for three numbers in each slot.  I am attaching a picture of my dilema.

z-vet

Re:Setting "time" for scan in advanced mode.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 08:02:34 PM »
Maybe it's 24-hour format?

Pyros9

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 08:17:39 PM »
Ok....scratch my last question.  When I went back to the advanced interface, and checked, it apparently has done the scan.  It just doesn't say that in the simple interface.  Perhaps the simple interface "Date of Last Scan" only refers to "Manual" scan?  And the "Sessions" section of the advanced interface is for the scheduled scans?

Maybe it's 24-hour format?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 05:54:15 AM »
Ok....scratch my last question.  When I went back to the advanced interface, and checked, it apparently has done the scan.  It just doesn't say that in the simple interface.  Perhaps the simple interface "Date of Last Scan" only refers to "Manual" scan?  And the "Sessions" section of the advanced interface is for the scheduled scans?

Bingo!  8)
The best things in life are free.