Author Topic: Licence SBS already expired  (Read 3819 times)

matozzy

Licence SBS already expired
« on: January 18, 2007, 06:07:43 PM »
Hello,

I downloaded Avast for SBS Suite and installed it on our SBS Server.
Installation was ok, but I can not make any update because it tells me the licence is expired. When I watch at the licence, I can see that it was supposed to be installed the 16st August 2006 and so expired after 60 days, the 16st Oktober 2006. Trouble is... I installed it for the first time on 15 January 2007...

Well... I have two questions to this situation:
- Is it possible to get any evaluation licence(30 days would be enough) and were can I ask for?
- If I want to buy it, what will be the begining date of use? I think I am going to buy it... But I want to have a begining date in January 2007... and I do not want to loose 3 or 4 month of payment because of this bug...
Can you tell me if the begining date is the purchase date?

thx.

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
Re: Licence SBS already expired
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 03:45:37 PM »
Sorry for the delay.
Please send an e-mail to sales@avast.com, possibly with a link to this thread - they should be able to send you a license file for the real trial period.
The start of the license validity period starts at the purchase date - so if you purchase it e.g. in March, it will be valid until the March of the next year (if you get a one-year subscription), or possibly slightly more.

matozzy

Re: Licence SBS already expired
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 08:42:45 AM »
Thanks Igor.
I have got my trying licence from the sales department. It works fine now.

Regards.