Author Topic: Please cancel my free trial and auto subscription  (Read 3333 times)

Offline Shane131

Please cancel my free trial and auto subscription
« on: April 27, 2021, 07:19:27 PM »
Please immediately cancel my free trial and auto subscription for ************ .
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 08:46:23 PM by r@vast »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline matey147

Re: Please cancel my free trial and auto subscription
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 07:42:12 PM »
Can't unsubscribe from Avast cleanup premium. Did not get mail with ID of the product. There is no e-mail to contact Avast. If I get charged tomorrow, I will definitely sue.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 08:45:21 PM »
Can't unsubscribe from Avast cleanup premium. Did not get mail with ID of the product. There is no e-mail to contact Avast. If I get charged tomorrow, I will definitely sue.

Hi,

You seem to have a typo in your email address (@gamil.com)
Your subscription for Avast Cleanup has been cancelled.
You can contact support via: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/

Offline Mario522

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 09:28:04 PM »
Hello, as the people above me, I have the same problem with Avast Cleanup Premium.

I signed up for the free trial last year, but never received an e-mail that the subscription became paid. This year, on 18/04 I just received a bank statement that approximately 72 US dollars (119,32 BGN) has been paid to Avast. I have no e-mails notifying me that the subscription was being renewed and that a payment was coming up.
I want to cancel this subscription and would like a refund since I never received any e-mails and had no idea I was ever subscribed. I therefore have no order ID.
It also took me awhile to figure out which e-mail and password I had used for the account since I never received any e-mails from avast, which is why I am writing about this now. Furthermore, when I log into the account from my browser, it says I have no paid subscriptions yet the app on my computer says that I do and the money was taken directly from my bank account.

It would help a lot of people if you had an easier way to cancel a subscription, especially a subscription many of us didn't ask for in the first place. I expect a fast resolution to this problem.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 10:52:38 AM »
Hello, as the people above me, I have the same problem with Avast Cleanup Premium.

I signed up for the free trial last year, but never received an e-mail that the subscription became paid. This year, on 18/04 I just received a bank statement that approximately 72 US dollars (119,32 BGN) has been paid to Avast. I have no e-mails notifying me that the subscription was being renewed and that a payment was coming up.
I want to cancel this subscription and would like a refund since I never received any e-mails and had no idea I was ever subscribed. I therefore have no order ID.
It also took me awhile to figure out which e-mail and password I had used for the account since I never received any e-mails from avast, which is why I am writing about this now. Furthermore, when I log into the account from my browser, it says I have no paid subscriptions yet the app on my computer says that I do and the money was taken directly from my bank account.

It would help a lot of people if you had an easier way to cancel a subscription, especially a subscription many of us didn't ask for in the first place. I expect a fast resolution to this problem.

Hi,

You seemed to have ordered Avast Cleanup Premium on May/03/2020 using the email ma****na*taso*1@gmail.co (not gmail.com)
The order ID is:92539309200
We offer several methods for cancelling a subscription:https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/136/
To request a refund, please see:https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales

Offline Mario522

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 09:44:14 PM »

Hi,

You seemed to have ordered Avast Cleanup Premium on May/03/2020 using the email ma****na*taso*1@gmail.co (not gmail.com)
The order ID is:92539309200
We offer several methods for cancelling a subscription:https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/136/
To request a refund, please see:https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales

Hello,
Thank you for the response. I will try to use this order ID to request a cancellation through your website. Although I don't understand how it's possible to make a subscription using an invalid e-mail address.