Author Topic: Italy Language  (Read 4598 times)

aldo.sinatra

Italy Language
« on: February 06, 2004, 10:40:52 PM »
Come posso fare per caricare la lingua italiana?

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
Re:Italy Language
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 11:16:07 PM »
If you don't have avast! already installed, simply download the italian version of avast!

If you have avast! installed, do the following:
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of avast! (i.e. try to update)
2. Go to the program Settings and select the page "Language"
3. Click the text "To install additional languages, click here".
4. Check the "Italian extension" and "Italian help" checkboxes in the list that will appear and click "Next".
5. Now, Italian language should appear in the original list; select it, press OK and restart avast!

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 11:48:37 PM »
Come posso fare per caricare la lingua italiana?

Vjeruj mi da apsolutno nista nisam skuzio o cemu pricas na Talijanskom jeziku, prijatelju moj...

That was in my native Croatian language...

You see ? It's not problem in translating into (if you want) all known languages, the problem comes when you posting your questions in Italian language or any other language that isn't so familiar to most people like English language is... Don't get me wrong, i like Italian language (most romantic language of all) and my wish is to learn that language too one day, but someone also asked about posting in German because he doesn't speak and write in good english language... it would be a mess, no one would understand anyone. Your english is not so good ? So what ? No one will laugh in here. My english language isn't perfect either... I live in Canada, but I am originaly from Croatia (your neighbour). In this forum they use english because it's so common, and almost 80 % of users understand that language. Believe me, it's much easier this way...  :)

I'm sure in one thing... if you stick around, and try to find a way to communicate in english, someone will help you no matter what. We'll even try to help you with your questions and problems with english (if you have any)... you'll see, this forum bunch of people is the best bunch I've ever met !

Regards !

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2004, 12:24:09 AM »
i like Italian language (most romantic language of all)
I thought french was???
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2004, 12:40:51 AM »
Maybe, but just for Americans...  ;) You guys should consider visiting all around my beautiful Europe, not just France... Your movies are full of promoting the Paris as romantic city... and that's pretty all. You should open your mind a little bit and decide to visit Milano (Italy), Venezia (Italy), Zagreb (Croatia), Prague (Czech), there are also numberless wonderful cities in Austria and Germany. If you see those cities at least once, you'll never say again that French is most romantic language... Italian language is so easy and good to listen, not like French (it's well known that they spit into your face when they talk to you ;D   8) ... and their famous letter "R" )

Cheers !
« Last Edit: February 07, 2004, 12:41:54 AM by S.Z.Craftec »

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2004, 03:19:29 AM »
I only took French 1 in high school. thats the only other language I know any of. and I have forgotten all but a few words of it
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay