Author Topic: support.avast.com website  (Read 180770 times)

mouniernetwork

Re: support.avast.com website
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 01:03:51 PM »
Hello

Please noet that this is an english only forum.  ;)
Am I understand correctly that you would like to become an Avast reslller ?

Al968

Faye

Re: 我将如何做为您们的代理或经销商呢?
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 01:15:30 PM »
我将如何做为您们的代理或经销商呢?
能给我一个答复吗?谢谢

您好!

我们公司目前正在申办中国大陆地区的安全专用产品销售许可,
因此我们暂时不接受中国大陆地区的代理或经销商申请.

(请注意,我们的用户论坛目前不支持中文支援,请使用英文发表/回复.多谢合作!)

如果因此带来不便,敬请原谅.

Hello,

Thank you for  your interest in reselling avast! antivirus products.

I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer the opportunities of our reseller program to applicants from mainland China at this time, as we are currently working on the "computer security product sales permit" in mainland China.

As much as we would like to cooperate with you in the future, we would like to keep your interest on file in case these needs change and for any opportunities that may come up in the short term.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

ltx

Thanks your reply 谢谢您的回复
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 02:15:37 PM »
You are good, estimated when can do well, mainland China regional security special-purpose product sale permission?
At the same time, I anticipated becomes your firm to develop the market in the Chinese area the front peak. Completes your firm most outstanding product.
Thanks your reply, thanks!!

Chinese Hunan Changsha association
 Li Mr.
 sedltx@126.com

您好,估计在什么时候可以办好,中国大陆地区的安全专用产品销售允许?
同时,我期望成为贵公司中国地区市场开拓的先峰,将贵公司优秀的产品做为我们的主重经营产品.
感谢您的回复,谢谢!

中国湖南长沙一联
李先生
sedltx@126.com
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 02:23:42 PM by ltx »

Faye

Re: Thanks your reply 谢谢您的回复
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 04:28:28 PM »
You are good, estimated when can do well, mainland China regional security special-purpose product sale permission?
At the same time, I anticipated becomes your firm to develop the market in the Chinese area the front peak. Completes your firm most outstanding product.
Thanks your reply, thanks!!

Chinese Hunan Changsha association
 Li Mr.
 sedltx@126.com

您好,估计在什么时候可以办好,中国大陆地区的安全专用产品销售允许?
同时,我期望成为贵公司中国地区市场开拓的先峰,将贵公司优秀的产品做为我们的主重经营产品.
感谢您的回复,谢谢!

中国湖南长沙一联
李先生
sedltx@126.com

目前未能确定何时取得许可,请留意我们的新闻发布;http://avast.com/eng/press.html
我们将在新闻发布里面公布有关情况.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 04:51:43 PM »
Hey, we have another girl on the avast team! 8)
Welcome Faye! There aren't that many of you in forums...
The best things in life are free.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 06:01:54 PM »
Yes, welcome to the forums Faye.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

CharleyO

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2007, 09:19:06 PM »

Yes, welcome to the forums and the Awil team, Faye !    :)

drz

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 04:22:07 AM »
Hello I have a question to someone who may perhaps can help me please.
  I have been getting a red flag stating that my avast is nearly over and is needing to be re registered.
 But when I click on it it says that my avast is no longer running and that my computer is unprotected, yet yesterday while playing W.O.W. I heard in the background that avast has updated. Yet today it still says that it has expired. I sent 2 times to re register and have not gotten an answer back. Why? and what is going on, is their a copycat virus telling me to re register and preventing me from contacting you guys. I like avast very much and never ever had any problem until now. Please help me.
  Thank you for your time.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 02:13:28 PM »
Complete the avast! 4 Home Registration form and you will receive an email from register @ avast.com (without the spaces) with your registration key.

Insert Registration Key - Video
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 03:28:36 PM »
I sent 2 times to re register and have not gotten an answer back.
Do you mean you do not receive the email back with the registration key?
Check if your ISP or your spam killer application aren't blocking the email from Alwil Software.

drz

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2007, 01:41:28 AM »
Hi again :
   And yes I have completed the  Avast! 4 Home reg 3 times now and still no reply.
 My Spam blocker is not blocking in my email I have that set to see who it is sending me anything soI can delete it if I don't know who it is, before I open it. As it is my Avast is still updating from time to time, yet right after it does it then sends up a red flag right afterwords. I wonder if I should uninstall it and reload it back on I did notice some avast files were sent to it's own virus chest after I Ran a scan on my hard drive.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2007, 01:45:59 AM »
It may be your ISP blocking as has happened in the past, check if they use an anti-spam filter that they aren't telling you about.

What is your ISP ?
Have you tried using a different email address with a different domain name ?
You could get a free Yahoo address and try again, this has worked for many in the past.

dcrisp

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2007, 01:30:06 PM »
How do I hide the on access scanner message prompt screen?  It takes up nearly one quarter of my screen?

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 01:51:33 PM »
A forum search for on access scanner message would likely return many hits as it is an often discussed topic.

This option, 'Show detailed info on performed actions' is off by default, so it would appear you have been tweaking avast without knowing the effect it will have. This function is also on the Web Shield and Internet Mail providers so you should also check those.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2007, 04:01:30 PM »
I wonder if I should uninstall it and reload it back on I did notice some avast files were sent to it's own virus chest after I Ran a scan on my hard drive.
You can 'save' all files in the <avast>\Data\Chest folder.
Remember that the three ones sit on the 'System folder' of the Chest are clean and are there as a backup (dublicate) and avast did not 'move' the original files from the computer, just 'copy' them.