Author Topic: support.avast.com website  (Read 181772 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: support.avast.com website
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2009, 09:53:59 PM »
I would like to thank Avast and its team for the support I have received from them over the last week
Welcome to avast forums. Feel free to come back any time you need help or just to change experiences 8)
The best things in life are free.

fblais

« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2009, 07:03:01 PM »
Still broken for me as of today.

Regards,
François

LANDMARKSBB1

« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2009, 06:51:44 PM »
HELP,HELP,HELP!!! I HAD AVAST DOWNLOADED AND WAS WORKING GREAT THEN SUDDENLY IT IS NO LONGER ON MY COMPUTER. I HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY TO RE-DOWNLOAD BUT NOTHING HAPPENS EXCEPT ERROR REPORTS. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE GIVE ME ADVICE ON THIS PROBLEM?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2009, 03:00:59 AM »
HELP,HELP,HELP!!! I HAD AVAST DOWNLOADED AND WAS WORKING GREAT THEN SUDDENLY IT IS NO LONGER ON MY COMPUTER. I HAVE TRIED REPEATEDLY TO RE-DOWNLOAD BUT NOTHING HAPPENS EXCEPT ERROR REPORTS. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE GIVE ME ADVICE ON THIS PROBLEM?
A. Forum policy: avoid CAPS...

B. Read the instructions, download and burn (maybe from another computer), finally use one of this rescue CD's:
1. Avira
2. Kaspersky
3. BitDefender
4. F-Secure
5. Dr. Web

C. Which is your Windows? 98, Me, XP, Vista?
Do you use any other antivirus in your computer?

Can you try to repair your installation?
Go to Control Panel > Add/Remove programs > avast! antivirus > Remove. Then choose Repair function in the popup window (Repair).
If this does not help, can you uninstall / boot / install / boot again?

Soria

« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2009, 08:57:51 PM »
Hello, i been having problems with my avast! antivirus; ther is a red icon on the avast icon in my desktop, and is not operating at all, my computer tells me that my system is unprotected and everytime i try to open it up it tells me that AAVM has detected an RPC error. I tried to re-download avast, and it just gives me error messages. I also tried to unistall i, but its not in start> all programs, so i tried to do it from control panel> add or delete programs> avast and unistal it from there, but it doesnt do anything everytime i try it. What can I do about this?

Offline mkis

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2009, 09:03:07 PM »
 :) 

Edit - Sorry, this post out of place, just showing smiley for support.avast.com.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:45:48 PM by mkis »
Avast7 Free, MBAM (on demand), MVPS Hosts

Intel DG41TY, Windows 7 Ultimate, IE9, Google Chrome, 4 GB ram, Secunia PSI, ccleaner, Foxit Reader, Faststone Image viewer, MWSnap.

spg SCOTT

« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »
Hello Soria,
Could you create a new topic about your problem please?
This removes the confusion of multiple issues in one thread, and makes it easier to help you.

When you do this add these things:

What was the previous AV?
How was it removed?

-Scott-

Offline Yanto.Chiang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Soli Deo Gloria
    • PT Garuda Sinatriya Globalindo
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2009, 05:04:09 AM »
Dear avast! support team,

It's good to hear that your develop new system as a support system for avast! customer.
Anyway, is there any user account need to submit or open ticket if user got a problem with their products?
Or whether this support forum valid only for avast user only and not share to each others customer which never or do not know about avast product yet?

Please kindly advice

Thanks
yanto
Yanto Chiang | IT Security Consultants | AVAST Premium Security | GarudaSinatriya

Kringkles

« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2009, 08:00:47 PM »
I am a new member here and I have decided to join the forum because I have been using avast for a year and a half now.  :)

It gives great security for my computer and I wanted to be a part of this group, to look for resources and join discussions.

And I'm definitely gonna support avast website!

http://emoquiz.net/

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2009, 09:30:44 PM »
I am a new member here and I have decided to join the forum because I have been using avast for a year and a half now.  :)

It gives great security for my computer and I wanted to be a part of this group, to look for resources and join discussions.

And I'm definitely gonna support avast website!

http://emoquiz.net/
Welcome to avast forums.
Feel free to come back any time you need help or just to change experiences 8)

opiwan

« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2009, 05:31:36 AM »
how do i get a new license file sent to me for my u3 thumb drive. the one i just bought renews me back to my old valid till date and thats after i even did a new install. to this point i have been totally ignored by avast but i was instantly told i posted to the wrong place.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2010, 11:54:18 AM »
how do i get a new license file sent to me for my u3 thumb drive. the one i just bought renews me back to my old valid till date and thats after i even did a new install. to this point i have been totally ignored by avast but i was instantly told i posted to the wrong place.
Maybe it would be better start your own thread in the PDA forum board.

Bargau

« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2010, 01:33:10 AM »
bonsoir, j'ai un problème.J'ai renouvelé mon abonnment le 12 déc.09 et depuis je reçois le message que je ne suis plus protégé. Que dois-je faire? Comment puis-je activer ma protection?
Merci

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2010, 01:00:49 PM »
bonsoir, j'ai un problème.J'ai renouvelé mon abonnment le 12 déc.09 et depuis je reçois le message que je ne suis plus protégé. Que dois-je faire? Comment puis-je activer ma protection?
Merci
Well... it should be an English-only forum...
Could you please, go to an automated translation service, copy & paste your text and get, at least, an automated translation of your writings?
Thanks.

http://world.altavista.com/
http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html
http://www.freetranslation.com/
http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html
http://translation2.paralink.com/

wasilla

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2010, 09:38:58 PM »
i lost my registration key ,
my old pc had problems so i got another pc how do i get avast to work on this one ?
it is already downloaded.