Author Topic: support.avast.com website  (Read 181109 times)

diana toerge

Re: support.avast.com website
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2010, 04:28:24 PM »
just signed up and I'm sure someone has asked this but... My Avast says I don't have the Firewall turned on but when I click the button for ON- it says Firewall not available. I have Internet security version.. What to do?

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2010, 05:38:23 PM »
- Please start a New Topic of your own as this will just confuse the topic and we will try to help. 
- Go to this link, [urlhttp://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=2.0[/url].  SClick the New Topic button (see image, click to expand) at the top of the list and post there.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

YoungManMatureMan

« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2010, 09:21:13 PM »
No I don't have any problem reaching the page https://support.avast.com/, it loads without any problem in FireFox or IE8.

paco12348

« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2010, 02:24:42 AM »
I'm totally frustrated with Avast. Spent over an hour with the avast tech. My pro version disappeared and the free version returned so the tech helped straighten that out. The next day my system shut down leaving a blue page sauomg there was am NTFS.SyS error. When I restarted the laptop the free version was back (the tech had previously uninstalled it)and it says it can't update. The blue page said to check my drivers. Apparently Avast was interferring with the drivers. Lo and behold Avast with it's brilliant messup won't allow me to download or even check on drivers. Frustrated, I decided to uninstall Avast and guess what? I can't uninstall it. So now, after paying for a virus protector I have nothing and have to take the laptop to a tech to take Avast off costing me well over $100.00 dollars. Please, tell me I'll be able to get my money back from Avast. I not only purchased the Pro, I purchased an extra disc which turned out to be the free version. After all this, I just want rid of it, I don't want it fixed. I want it off the computer and my money back.

shendry

« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2010, 09:27:32 PM »
1st time in this forum. I have a question about my outlook 2010 giving me a message evry time I try to open a link inside my emails. The message reads that this action is cancelled due to a restriction on my computer, and to contact my administrator. ideas / suggestions. Went to avast and outlook to no avail.

Offline Tarq57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2010, 09:52:30 PM »
@shendry, see this post (3 above yours.)
Windows 10,Windows Firewall,Firefox w/Adblock.

roger.lacarriere

« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2011, 05:44:43 PM »
I am glad to introduce you our new support portal running on support.avast.com address. Portal will act as a knowledgebase for our products (which will supersede current FAQ section on our website) and as a ticketing system.

Website is currently in public testing stage, all your notes and suggestions are welcome in my mailbox (e-mail address is in my forum profile), in this thread or as a comment of this knowledgebase article.

Bonjour.
Il ne m'est absolument pas possible de contacter le support technique d'AVAST.
Je veux essayer par mon mail mais je ne connais pas l'adresse complète du support avast.
Pouvez vous me la communiquer ?
Merci

Changed links to https

Larry Redepenning

« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2011, 04:06:32 AM »
I just joined this forum with intent of solving some problems with my purchase of Avast Internet Security.
My  license key will not activate the security software. Can anyone direct me in the right direction?

Gargamel360

« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2011, 04:08:08 AM »
Start a new topic here>>http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=2.0, Avast! Free/Pro/Suite section of forum.

disPlay

« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2011, 01:57:10 AM »
Just a question when we(users) will have in the support website a department to send malware?

Aragao

« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2011, 10:27:38 PM »
Can someone help me? I purchased Avast Internet security and, now, I can't Login Internet.  Message error: Firewall:  turned off. 

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2011, 02:45:57 AM »
Can someone help me? I purchased Avast Internet security and, now, I can't Login Internet.  Message error: Firewall:  turned off. 

Which was your antivirus before avast? And firewall? Did you uninstall them? How? Which is your operational system?
The best things in life are free.

eilemc

« Reply #177 on: April 30, 2011, 05:38:34 AM »
I'm hoping this is where I can get help~I purchased avast today after using free trial~ I received the license email but when I downloaded it~ an error message came up saying that it was not a valid avast license file {000a4a7]
can you please help? Thank you

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #178 on: April 30, 2011, 02:12:01 PM »
I'm hoping this is where I can get help~I purchased avast today after using free trial~ I received the license email but when I downloaded it~ an error message came up saying that it was not a valid avast license file {000a4a7]
can you please help? Thank you
Please, open a new thread for you.
The best things in life are free.

glb1

« Reply #179 on: May 15, 2011, 12:56:59 PM »
I am glad to introduce you our new support portal running on support.avast.com address. Portal will act as a knowledgebase for our products (which will supersede current FAQ section on our website) and as a ticketing system.

Website is currently in public testing stage, all your notes and suggestions are welcome in my mailbox (e-mail address is in my forum profile), in this thread or as a comment of this knowledgebase article.

Changed links to https

Désolé mais c'est la première fois que je post et je ne sais pas ou aller pour exposer mon problème
Voilà, depuis hier ma messagerie Thunderbird refuse mon mot de passe. Après beaucoup de recherche je me suis aperçu qu'il fallait que je désactive Avast pour que mon mot de passe dans TH soit accepté
Est ce un PB prope à Avast depuis la maj 6.
Merci de votre réponse