Author Topic: avast android to detect if my camera is hacked or not  (Read 2199 times)

Offline saratorkey97

avast android to detect if my camera is hacked or not
« on: May 19, 2021, 09:48:42 PM »
Hello all, can Avast detect if my camera is hacked or someone has monitor me through the camera? as lately my mobile is being hot sometime and i am worry if it was hacked or my camera has being hacked
also I believe  i didn’t receive any links in SMS but maybe sometime I browse for pdf or something from Google chrome or UC browser and sometimes this link open another links that’s contains ads and so on but i close them --- and also open links from my friends that i am trust from facebook messenger or whats app and most of the links is open normally as site has subject on it and didn't open another window and also open links like  instagram or microsoft, facebook, coursera, edx something like this that open a real site and subject
Also as far as i remember I install app only from google play store

i tried to follow the below steps to detect but not expert
  1-  my mobile is huawei  MYA-L22

2-  checking the app permission, and I found most of them are normal and i found app that called Huawei services framework app it can   be uninstalled and not from system app it appears with other app but there is no permission required and it is dimmed and it exist in non used app since 100 days

3-  I tried to check the file system from internal storage and I found weird folder its name starts with $system   then 13 number and inside it 77 files with no extension the name of the files contains 32 digits mix of number and letter and also there is another folder and it names is number and letter and it contains folder called template then 3 .htm files called morewall, offerwall, taskdetail and also another folder called res and this res folder contains button_close.png and the file modified date was May 2018

4- and the other folder in the internal storage i believe they are okay but i didn't examine them
 HWthem, wifi direct, facebook.orca, backup, facebook.katana, .facebook_cache, bluetooth, android, mmcache, mktlog, .file_safebox, .archivetemp, clouddrive, UCdownload, and download, recording, music

5- also i did system update to the mobile update the  EMUI and it is EMUI 4 as i found on internet in order to know if i have been hacked or not i should update the system if there is an update available on the phone but i didn’t helped me to know if i am hacked or not and i did the update from settings> updater > i found current version and New version in red and i press it then update check and it download it in the mobile and then restart and also give me black screen contains EMUI installing then EMUI optimizing is this step write or it may delete the hacking files ?

6- also i installed Avast for free and did a scan and it show one rish that i should enable avast for browsing but i didn't enabled it also but it detect 164 application and when I go to setting > App > then press button that shows system app also and I count all of the app and they are 161 only !! and it gives no issue but i wonder if Avast will help to detect already installed virus or spy apps as it may help to prevent if new not the already exist is this right or ?

7- also i did check on setting device administration > device administrators i found two active admin screen lock service and find my device and after install avast i also added in the admin but inactive

8-also i check credential storage i found lot of certificates but don't understand how to check them

that’s all what i have done till now so what should i do to check and to make sure
And sorry if i write to much details as really i need support