Author Topic: Disney Plus access denied message  (Read 8008 times)

Offline Alasdair5

Disney Plus access denied message
« on: May 13, 2021, 10:48:38 PM »
I cannot access Disney Plus with the VPN on. The message tells me that it's not available in certain countries and to disable my VPN and try again. Is there a setting I'm missing that will allow me to view my Disney Plus app when abroad?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 09:50:57 AM by Alasdair5 »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Disney Plus access denied message
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 02:52:49 PM »
I cannot access Disney Plus with the VPN on. The message tells me that it's not available in certain countries and to disable my VPN and try again. Is there a setting I'm missing that will allow me to view my Disney Plus app when abroad?

Hi,

Did you try the USA streaming servers?
If you have and you are still receiving this message, please send me your Avast SecureLine activation code via PM (personal/private message), and we will look further into it.

Offline Alasdair5

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 07:09:31 PM »
It makes no difference which server is used the message remains the same. Avast VPN does not have a "mask GPS location" option available so the service I'm trying to connect to sees my location through GPS position regardless of which server I connect to.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 02:39:15 PM »
It makes no difference which server is used the message remains the same. Avast VPN does not have a "mask GPS location" option available so the service I'm trying to connect to sees my location through GPS position regardless of which server I connect to.

Hi,

Please try the suggestions in this guide.
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/79/

Offline Julia98

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2022, 12:31:27 PM »
Hi, I am having the same problem. I tried turning on Smart VPN and clicking 'I stream videos' but it still won't let me open Disney+ unless my VPN is switched off. I am using Windows 10.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2022, 02:34:39 PM »
Hi, I am having the same problem. I tried turning on Smart VPN and clicking 'I stream videos' but it still won't let me open Disney+ unless my VPN is switched off. I am using Windows 10.

Hi,

Try the manual mode and select the UK Wonderland server for Disney Plus UK or one of the streaming servers for the US if you are accessing Disney Plus USA.
Please also open Avast SecureLine VPN and go to Menu > Settings > EXPERIMENTAL > and select "Avast Mimic"
And try the suggestions in this guide: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/79/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 02:36:23 PM by r@vast »