Author Topic: Apple to pay Employee Taxes?  (Read 2428 times)

neal62

Apple to pay Employee Taxes?
« on: March 18, 2007, 06:03:15 PM »
If you want to read about it please go HERE.

Offline OrangeCrate

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Apple to pay Employee Taxes?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 06:27:13 PM »
If you want to read about it please go HERE.

Thanks Neal, that's interesting. As I'm sure you're aware, it's not uncommon to "gross up" (quietly pay the tax bite) for executives when they exercise their options, but it a nice gesture for Apple to extend that to "all" that were potentially affected.

PS

Nice car. Out of curiosity, where do you live, and are you in the habit of leaving the keys in the ignition at night?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 06:30:57 PM by OrangeCrate »

neal62

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 06:41:25 PM »
Your welcome. Yes it was a nice gesture of them concerning the employees. Well, I might have been in the habit of leaving the keys in the ignition but now I'm not sure if I will continue to do that. I live on the Texas Gulf Coast.     ;D It's not my car. I just keep it here for nostalgia reasons. I really liked them when I was younger. Still do.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 06:43:11 PM by neal63 »

Offline OrangeCrate

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 06:47:16 PM »
I really liked them when I was younger. Still do.

Me too. I once owned a '56 Nomad, and a '69 El Camino. Boy, I wish I still had either and/or both.  :-\

Edit:

I forgot, that I had a '60 Impala coupe too, but that one wasn't one my favorites (wrecked it on the way back to college one Sunday afternoon).
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 11:23:10 PM by OrangeCrate »

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 09:43:07 PM »
Your welcome. Yes it was a nice gesture of them concerning the employees. Well, I might have been in the habit of leaving the keys in the ignition but now I'm not sure if I will continue to do that. I live on the Texas Gulf Coast.     ;D It's not my car. I just keep it here for nostalgia reasons. I really liked them when I was younger. Still do.
As a general Rule Apple takes good care of its employees, although the pay could be higher ::)
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay