Author Topic: Secure Line VPN is suddnely blocking ALL websites when turned on  (Read 860 times)

Offline Steve703

I've been using Secureline VPN with no problems for a couple of years, suddenly over the past weekend without my having made any changes ( other than maybe an auto windows 10 update) it has started blocking all websites when the VPN turned on.  I have tried rebooting , moving VPN server locations, disabling Defender firewall and even uninstalling and  and reinstalling of the VPN program with no success.    The VPN shows to be active and in protection mode but wne I try to access the internet  I get the popup message "Hmmm, we can seem to access the internet , please check your connections,..." this happens even when I go to an AVAST  website for help when the VPN is turned on.  When it is off I can of course access all sites.   I have been using  the AVAST  free antivirus now for many years .   I cant find any specific guidance on this problem and of course nobody has live tech support any more ( chat or phone).  I have always been happy with AVAST with no major issues until this and would like to fix this, but if not,  may have to cut ties and move on.  Thanks for any assistance. 

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: Secure Line VPN is suddnely blocking ALL websites when turned on
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 12:27:35 AM »
Likely better response in the Secure Line VPN Forum:
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=80.0