Author Topic: DST switch  (Read 4397 times)

psadi

DST switch
« on: March 26, 2007, 01:15:47 PM »
From saturday to sunday in Sweden the DST switched forward one hour. All my servers and computers has the new time set.
I have a virus scan scheduled at 12:00 during lunch since we turn off the computers here at night. Now instead of starting at 12 the scan started at 11. Is this a bug or a future :D and how can I correct this? Is it a simple restart of the avast service?

Also I have changed the email-address where the clients should send there reports but the clients hasnt recived this info. Where can I have done wrong??

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
Re: DST switch
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 04:45:20 PM »
I have a virus scan scheduled at 12:00 during lunch since we turn off the computers here at night. Now instead of starting at 12 the scan started at 11. Is this a bug or a future  and how can I correct this? Is it a simple restart of the avast service?

What version of ADNM are you using? This bug should have been fixed in the latest version (4.7.608).

Also I have changed the email-address where the clients should send there reports but the clients hasnt recived this info. Where can I have done wrong??

Sending reports by email? I was not aware of such a feature in ADNM... :P ;D
Are you're talking about virus alerts?

Are the SMTP details configured correctly for the clients? (Computer group's properties -> SMTP page).

Thanks
Vlk
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

psadi

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 07:53:40 AM »
I have ADNM 4.7.608 will see if it happens today also or if it starts the scan at the right time. Clients are 4.7.652.

You are right ;D Vlk it was virus alerts I was talking about and I had forgotten to change on Computer group properties, I thought I had looked over it all but no.... :)

Thanks.

psadi

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 04:36:36 PM »
Looks like it was a glitch on Monday. It has been working as it should after the DST changes.