Author Topic: avast! very very good!!!  (Read 13281 times)

yuting2003

Re: avast! very very good!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 04:46:19 PM »
yes very good

Will91

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 06:39:59 AM »
I have also been meaning to add that just the "look" of this forum is fantastic.  I visit several boards for my hobbies and this place has a professional look, really easy to read font size not requiring a magnifying glass and consequently not a hundred posts on any one page, and even the light blue color is comforting and easy on the eyes!  It is always a pleasure to visit this site - whether it is to read posts to further my eduation on the software or when I run here desperate for some answers on a new problem! 

Well done Alwil !

por100pre1

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 12:48:37 AM »
It's so good that sometimes I fell ashamed for not paying for it!

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 02:56:02 AM »
It's so good that sometimes I fell ashamed for not paying for it!
You can buy the Professional version to help them! 8)
The best things in life are free.

newview

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 11:12:52 PM »
I install Avast (along with Firefox) on every PC I work on . . . invariably it's loaded with spyware, never even been to Windows Update and the installed trial version of the A/V has loooong since expired. I'd MUCH rather see Avast on new machines then the trial version garbage that bogs the machine down to a crawl.

Once I'm done, I tutor the customer about security, spyware removal (SUPERAntiSpyware, Spybot & Ad-aware), how to use their new browser and what to expect from Avast. I download an Eicar test file and walk through the use of the chest, cleaning etc.

Thanks for a GREAT product, Avast.

Go Pack Go

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 06:23:37 PM »
When I read about Avast! Home as a great FREE choice in Consumer Reports a few months ago,

This is where I first discovered Avast! too, and I too agree that it is great.