Author Topic: Avast Driver Updater  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Laura306

Avast Driver Updater
« on: May 25, 2021, 07:01:38 PM »
Monday May 24 the Driver Updater scanned and updated 7 drivers on my desktop (Windows 10).  Since then I am having the strangest issues that are hindering my productivity.  #1 Drop down boxes no longer "drop down".  #2 A timeclock program I use (along with several other programs) automatically scroll to the bottom of the page and will not allow you to scroll back up #3 - Excel spreadsheets scroll all the way to the right and do not allow you to scroll back to the top/left of the page #4 Quickbooks no longer allows you to copy/paste from the memo box to specific transactions #5 Google Calendar no longer allows you to choose a date and enter an event; the minute the pointer touches the screen, it immediately starts scrolling forward (into 2022 before I could close out of the page) with no option to scroll back or stop #6 - other programs (specifically physician EMR's) not allowing drop down box choice changes. 

PLEASE advise.  I have six clients that I work for and this has completly hindered my ability to work.  I am afraid if I uninstall the driver updater that it will not remove the most recent update and I will still be stuck. 

Offline _Uli_

• Avast team
Re: Avast Driver Updater
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 08:06:33 PM »
Hi Laura, I'm sorry you're having problems with our software!

Please start the file dulogcollector.exe which you can locate at C:\Program Files\AVAST\Driver Updater

Please enter your email-address, click on "Collect & Send Logs" and PM me. Thank you!

Best regards, Uli