Consumer Products > Avast Secure Browser

Malware HavyTyler.Net in Avast Browswer

(1/2) > >>

Shawn124:
Nearly every time I search in the address bar of my Avast Secure Browser, I'm presented with the message: Threat secured -- We've safely aborted connection on havytyler.net because it was infected with Other:Malware-gen[Trj] -- Scan your computer for other issues, too?   If I scan or don't scan, if I close the browser and reopen, if I reboot the computer, I'm still getting this message when I search in my toolbar for anything. How do I get rid of the malware that is infecting my Avast "secure" browser? Why doesn't Avast get rid of this for me? How did it get infected in the first place when I'm using a paid version of this browser? Please help.

Olga Fomicheva:
Hello!

Thank you for reporting the issue, I will try to help.
Could you please provide us with more details? Please, send us the screenshot of the notification that you receive after clicking on 'See details' option that is available in it.

Thank you!

Shawn124:
I have an image and would love to post it, but this forum does not appear to allow me to attach an image. Using the "Insert Image" button only appears to insert empty img tags. I could not find an attach button. So sorry, please instruct me as to how I can send an image and I'll send the pop-up that appears when I search on Avast Browser.

Asyn:
Hi, see screenshot. ;)

Shawn124:
Image attached.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version