Author Topic: Avast ignore file option  (Read 4490 times)

MickeyMouse

Avast ignore file option
« on: April 21, 2007, 03:16:54 AM »
Will avast! system boot scan still ignore viruses/infected files that i previously ignored during my last scan?

I was forced to ignore these files since none of the options given seem to work.....I then canceled the scan, change its setting to automatically delete infected files without asking for any actions, and then restarted the system boot scan. The report now shows that i have no more infected files. Now I'm worried whether or not the program intentionally ignored these infected files again or were already deleted. Please help me.....Thanks

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Avast ignore file option
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 03:06:10 PM »
I have answered your other topic, http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=27867.0, for the future, please don't post duplicate topics, this just duplicates effort for those trying to help.

I realise this is the first one chronologically but I saw the other in Viruses and Worms first, the General forum being less important.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security