Author Topic: Para usuarios españoles (for spanish users)  (Read 10069 times)

Lazaro

Para usuarios españoles (for spanish users)
« on: February 18, 2004, 06:43:35 PM »
Sorry, people, but as this post will be for comment the spanish translation, the text will be in spanish to help us spanihs users to get a total and complete understanding.

------

Hola a todos.

En breve estara disponible una nueva version de Avast! Antivirus. De hecho, creo que la estan subiendo mientras escrito esto.
En dicha version he corregido y actualizado los textos originales del argentino Hernan, y he traducido las partes nuevas que todavia no habian sido traducidas nunca.
Asi que he creido conveniente crear este tema para que entre todos me comenteis que os parece esta nueva traduccion.

Empezare aclarando que sin duda habra errores. Ya en el previo que me pasaron para comprobar si la traduccion era funcional vi algunas cosillas que no me gustaron (como por ejemplo que en el mismo menu diga "Comienza el escaneo" en imperativo en lugar del mas logico "Comenzar escaneo", pero es que ese tipo de detalles no podia verlos, ya que al ser una traduccion integrada, a mi me pasan un fichero para traducir sin que yo tenga posibilidad de ver como se integra esa traduccion en el programa, al contrario que en otros programas como Spybot Search&Destroy o jv16 Power Tools, donde al si poder comprobarlo creo que la traduccion me quedo mucho mejor).

Tambien he intentado ser lo mas universal posible, y por ejemplo utilizar indistintamente terminos como ordenador, computador o PC. Lo unico que no he podido hacer, en aras del espacio, era incluir tambien el cambio de genero (por ejemplo en Argentina a lo que en España llamamos "un ordenador" ellos lo llaman "una PC").

Para concluir, en terminos muy concretos como el virus chest o los logs he decidido incluir el termino original junto al traducido, pues a veces los usuarios estan mas acostumbrados a programas ingleses y es la traduccion lo que los pilla por sorpresa y no les deja a priori saber de que se esta hablando.

En fin, creo que en general la traduccion es bastante operativa y funcional, pero por supuesto, para eso esta esto aqui, para recibir todos los comentarios, elogios o criticas que creais conveniente plasmar.

Un saludo!

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
Re:Para usuarios españoles (for spanish users)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 10:35:21 PM »
I have translated to English see below, if you want to translated back to spanish who you commuciate with used this website http://world.altavista.com/

Hello to all. Estara shortly available a new version of Avast! Antivirus. In fact, I believe that they estan it raising while written this. In this version I have corrected and updated original texts of the Hernan Argentinean, and have translated the new parts that todavia do not habian never translated. Asi that I have creido advisable to create this subject so that between all me comenteis that seems to you this new translation. It will begin clarifying that without a doubt habra errors. Or in the previous one that passed me to verify if the translation were functional I saw some cochairs that I did not like (like for example that in same menu she says "Begins I scan" in imperative instead of but logico "To begin I scan", but she is that that type of details podia not to see them, since to the being an integrated translation, to my passes a file to me to translate on the contrary without I have possibility of seeing like Integra that translation in the program, that in other programs like Spybot Search&Destroy or jv16 Power Tools, where to if to be able to verify I believe it that the translation I remain far better). Also I have tried to be but universal the possible thing, and for example to use indifferently terminos like computer, computer or PC. The unico which I have not been able to do, in altars of the space, was to also include the change of I generate (for example in Argentina to which in Spain we called "a computer" they they call "a PC"). In order to conclude, in very concrete terminos as the virus chest or logs I have decided to include I finish original next to the translated one, because sometimes the users estan but customary to English programs and is the translation which pilla by surprise and does not let to them a priori know that this being spoken. In short, I believe that in general the translation is quite operative and functional, but of course, for that this this aqui, to receive all the commentaries, praises or you criticize that creais advisable to shape. A greeting
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v23.11.6090 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Lazaro

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2004, 07:55:53 PM »
Ok, but please don´t think i´m writing only in spanish because I´m a radical without education or things like that, i promise it´s only because I really think this topic is useless for non-spanish users, as it will comment the spanish translation and only that.
If anybody says something of general interes, i swear i will translate it, but meanwhile, writing all the text in both languages seems too much work for someone so "not used to work" like me.

----

Bueno, gente, parece que la actualizacion del Avast tardara hasta la semana que viene, asi que, si alguien tiene curiosidad, puedo pasarle las librerias (DLL) y que pueda probar la nueva traduccion en primicia.

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 04:43:45 PM »
Speaking of the Spanish version... it would be very nice to have the helps translated as well  ;D
Of course, it's a lot of work... but for a few volunteers, it shouldn't be that hard.
Just in case anybody is interested...   ;)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2004, 08:27:51 PM »
Speaking of the Spanish version... it would be very nice to have the helps translated as well  ;D
Of course, it's a lot of work... but for a few volunteers, it shouldn't be that hard.
Just in case anybody is interested...   ;)

Me? Just if it was the last posibility...
Please Igor, have pity on me  :-*
The hero must have the previous translated files from Lazaro for homogeneity...
I'd suggest either a orthographical and grammar review of the help files... A lot of 'mistakes' could be avoided  ;)
The best things in life are free.

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2004, 08:41:49 PM »
Oh, Technical, what made you think I meant you? :o
Even though I have no doubt you'd be able to, you have already done so much for avast! that I would probably feel rather ashamed to want this from you.

My post was just an innocent remark to find out if there are any Spanish users here who may be interested  ;)

Btw, Lazaro's work is included in the published beta.

Lazaro

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2004, 01:53:09 PM »
Well, i supose i could try, but till summer i will no have much time.
What kind of help is? Web one? Program one?
Send me the files, and i´ll check them. Maybe i could do it in parts, begining with the mos used ones.

Anyway, i´ll comment with other spanish translators i know for some help...

Lazaro

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 09:29:00 PM »
Well, the new version is finally on line. And with it, the new spanish translation, any comment?