Author Topic: Big Mistake!!!!  (Read 1065 times)

Offline b.u.artso9

Big Mistake!!!!
« on: June 27, 2021, 07:55:49 PM »
Today I purchased Avast premium for my mother. I didn't realize I put in the wrong email address. Before that, after I hit the agree and purchase button nothing happened. the screen went blank. I tried calling and all I got was a busy signal. I'm really fustrated and I'm starting to think this whole thing is some sort of scam. I've used Avast free for years and the one time I try to buy it, this happens. The email thing is my fault but not being able to get help at all isn't

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Big Mistake!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 10:17:46 PM »
Try this:

Sales change order details wrong email address given, etc. - Submit a support ticket https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales in your case select the Billing, payment, or license issues option - and then the I have a different billing or license issue and click Next and follow.

If you haven't got the Order ID, etc enter 00000000 (as you entered the wrong email address) and give as much information that you can to help identify it.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security