Author Topic: Pocomail - Please help to set-up Avast 4.1 Home to scan  (Read 3836 times)

imagemaker

Pocomail - Please help to set-up Avast 4.1 Home to scan
« on: February 23, 2004, 04:48:37 PM »
Hello, I just installed 4.1 home on win version xp with no problems. When I upgraded to xp my old norton 2001 wasn't complient, so Kim Komando recommended avast and I'm giving it a whirl. BTW, the tools in this forum is totally cool!  :o

Now to the point, I downloaded and am using Pocomail and I love it! I've been a Eudora user for eight years and just let me say I won't go back.

Avast setup Outlook Express no problem, but I don't use it. How do I setup Avast to scan incoming outgoing Pocomail?

Sincerely,
Steve

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:Pocomail - Please help to set-up Avast 4.1 Home to scan
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 08:11:49 PM »
Hello, I just installed 4.1 home on win version xp with no problems. When I upgraded to xp my old norton 2001 wasn't complient, so Kim Komando recommended avast and I'm giving it a whirl. BTW, the tools in this forum is totally cool!  :o

Now to the point, I downloaded and am using Pocomail and I love it! I've been a Eudora user for eight years and just let me say I won't go back.

Avast setup Outlook Express no problem, but I don't use it. How do I setup Avast to scan incoming outgoing Pocomail?

Sincerely,
Steve

You can use Mail Protection Wizard and choose 'manual configuration' of the email accounts...
You can make a search in this forum for the word 'Pocomail'
You can look at the help file (manual configuration the Internet Mail Protection).

After all, if you do not get it, let us know the specific problem  ;)
Wellcome to forums.
The best things in life are free.

imagemaker

Re:Pocomail - Please help to set-up Avast 4.1 Home to scan
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 01:59:27 AM »
Thanks for your help! I think I have it fixed!