Author Topic: Applying your name to anything you get.  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Chris1295

Applying your name to anything you get.
« on: July 19, 2021, 11:39:26 PM »
I really find it annoying and unprofessional to auto mark emails with your "safe from avast" horse shit, doing that is the office equivalent of the manager that puts his name on any paper he gets to act like he's useful. STOP DOING THINGS LIKE THAT WITHOUT GIVING OPTIONS. If your premium gives a shit stamp to my work emails and causes me to have to rewrite them because you wanna add shitty underlining to make a fancy divider and fuck up a whole god damn email just for your fucking preening.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Applying your name to anything you get.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 12:06:27 AM »
I thought the signature in outgoing emails option was removed by avast as a default option some time ago.

I certainly haven't seen it in many years, but I haven't done a clean install in a very long time either.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline rocksteady

• Super Poster
Re: Applying your name to anything you get.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 05:17:04 PM »
I thought the signature in outgoing emails option was removed by avast as a default option some time ago.

I certainly haven't seen it in many years, but I haven't done a clean install in a very long time either.

Not done a clean install either for a long time, but email signature is easy to toggle on/off here: