Author Topic: Alert! Safari Under Windows OS is not screened by URL blocking engine.  (Read 8287 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
We'll change that in the next version.
Can we ask you more about it?
Vlk won't say a word... neither Kubecj, or Igor, or nobody else... We can't even guess what is happening through avast 5... :'(

BTW: we have updated the list of scanned browsers to include Safari. But I would not recommend it for regular use until (at least) the release version. It crashes fairly often on my comp.
I'll give the same suggestion. Avoid the beta phase.
The best things in life are free.

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
Just as a few times before, this was meant as "we'll change that in the next build of avast! 4". It's quite a tiny change, so there's no need to wait with that.
Major changes will wait for avast! 5, but it will certainly take some time.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Just as a few times before, this was meant as "we'll change that in the next build of avast! 4". It's quite a tiny change, so there's no need to wait with that. Major changes will wait for avast! 5, but it will certainly take some time.
But Vlk said that we won't see minor updates on 4.7 and we must wait for avast 5...
Igor, it's being disappointed do not know how avast will upgrade or see that it is in a very slow rate nowadays...
The best things in life are free.