Author Topic: I want to be friends with you!  (Read 4064 times)

xiaochugang

I want to be friends with you!
« on: July 12, 2007, 02:47:51 PM »
Hi everybody:
   I have came here about three weeks,and I got a lots of help from good man like DavidR and Tech
   and Bob... and Sash
   I`m very impressed for your helping ,and apologize for my poor English  :'(and trouble you many times
 but I will study English hardly from now on  ;)
note: if I tybe some wrong words or took some mistakes in sentences ,please correct it absolutely I will thank you .
   I want to be good friend with the people that from forum.avast.com  :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 03:19:34 PM by xiaochugang »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: I want to be friends with you!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 02:49:53 PM »
Yeah... this is a very friendly forum. Enjoy 8)
The best things in life are free.

drhayden1

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 03:34:16 PM »
since i have been on this forum for over a year-i have made some good friends here(bob,tech,davidr,polonus and many others)and have gotten some real good help and advise...
welcome to the forum and if i can ever help you on something on this forum-i will do my best ;)

xiaochugang

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 03:47:19 PM »
thanks drhayden1 and Tech :)

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 03:51:54 PM »
Do not even worry about your English. There is a lot of people gathering in here that don't even speak English at all, as well as a lot of people whose native language is English and they still can't spell properly. I am still learning this language even though I live in Canada, and I am sure I will keep learning it until my very last breath. Grammar mistakes don't count in this forum, just your effort to post something, ask question and of course if you can, help someone from time to time. Above all, your friendship is what counts the most.

Again, WELCOME to forums !
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 04:41:03 PM »
<snip>
   I`m very impressed for your helping ,and apologize for my poor English  :'(and trouble you many times but I will study English hardly from now on  ;)

note: if I tybe some wrong words or took some mistakes in sentences ,please correct it absolutely I will thank you .
   I want to be good friend with the people that from forum.avast.com  :)

You have nothing to fear, your English is fine and most of us will be able to understand what it is you ask, if we don't we will say. There are no tests/exams on the forums, just avast users helping other avast users as best we can. Welcome to the avast! family.

As Sasha said many of the members of the forums don't have English as their first language, I'm lucky in that respect and I admire anyone trying to use English on the forums. I can't write in another language and I can just about get by ordering food and drink in a couple of languages.

So I use the likes of the on-line translation services of http://babelfish.altavista.com/.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

CharleyO

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 06:58:22 AM »

Welcome to the forums!    :)

Please come here often, learn more, and maybe help others.    :)

xiaochugang

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 04:36:52 PM »
thanks for  DavidR`s encourage
and  I hope I can help others If I could ;)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 05:01:50 PM »
Your welcome, and regularly monitoring the forums is a good way to gain experience of avast so at some point you feel comfortable you can help others.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

xiaochugang

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 05:45:52 PM »
Your welcome, and regularly monitoring the forums is a good way to gain experience of avast so at some point you feel comfortable you can help others.
of course I will ;D