Author Topic: Pirate avast! skin available  (Read 10743 times)

S.Z.Craftec

Pirate avast! skin available
« on: February 26, 2004, 03:15:21 PM »
 All of you Pirate lovers, check avast! skins download section...

You can download it from there...

Cheers !

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
Re:Pirate avast! skin available
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 03:26:55 PM »
good work Sasha!   :) I installed it for a tryout
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 03:56:10 PM »
Sasha! You deserve a promotion!  ;D
Thanks for the skin, we always remember you when we use avast  8)
The best things in life are free.

Summoner Yuna

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 11:05:38 PM »
Too bad you dont get paid for making skins or you would me rich by now

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 01:46:29 AM »
Thanks guys, I don't need money for doing this. This is from the bottom of my heart to all of you guys...

I really don't wanna charge anything to Alwil 'cause they are wonderful bunch of people and all those skins are my present for them and for their users... it would be nice to get some discount on avast! pro, though...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yes, it would be nice if I could find somebody who will hire me to do this as my primary job... not just skins, but any kind of graphics for applications... I think that I can give a 180% of myself into something that I enjoy doing it...

OK, this is bid... anyone from Ontario, Canada who wants to hire me ?

Cheers !
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 01:47:11 AM by S.Z.Craftec »

Culpeper

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2004, 01:58:15 AM »
Good job!  I've graduated from the low-res skin to your pirate skin!

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 02:35:17 AM »

Woh! You get Culpeper to change his skin! I can't believe!
Oh, it was a pirate skin... that's the reason  ;D

Sasha, thanks again for your free skins... We're all here for something more than only money  8)
The best things in life are free.

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 12:50:28 PM »
All of you Pirate lovers, check avast! skins download section...

You can download it from there...

Cheers !

S.Z.Craftec I have just download your Pirate from the Avast Skin Download section, Ahoy I love it man! is the coolest Pirate Skin on my desktop.

S.Z.Craftec I love your work of Art! You have made my jaw drop so heavy, I have come to the right place for best Avast Anti-Virus software and I also have come to the right place when other people like you S.Z.Craftec to create a skin work of Art!.

PS. Can you make a Harry Potter Skin, just asking and I don't want your wife giving you a hard time on Avast Skin Artiest.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 12:53:21 PM by SpeedyPC »
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Summoner Yuna

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2004, 05:33:21 PM »
hanks guys, I don't need money for doing this.

Sasha, thanks again for your free skins...

Guys it was a joke!!

Tipton

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2004, 01:55:59 AM »
I have to say that the pirate skin is the best skin to date! I mean no dis-respect, but I could not find a skin that I totally liked. Then I saw the pirate skin and installed it right away. Thanks for the awesome skin, I love it!

Douglas

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2004, 04:15:43 AM »
SpeedyPC wrote:
PS. Can you make a Harry Potter Skin, just asking and I don't want your wife giving you a hard time on Avast Skin Artiest.

Hehe... sorry pal, but I have decided not to make those too-much-gamey-look-like skins any more. I think this is enough for now.

I don't wanna make avast! look like game-station because of my skins. If some people really like those "gamey" skins, I really think that everyone can find something for themselves in skins download section now...

My very next project will be something more simple-OS-look-like-style. I really don't know what I'm gonna make next... it depends on my spare time... we'll see. Presently I work on some very very big WEB site project for one computer company from Montreal (Flash involved), so it takes so much time to do it right... right ?  ;D

I'll surprise you when you least expect... you know me enough by now  ;D

Tipton wrote:
I have to say that the pirate skin is the best skin to date! I mean no dis-respect, but I could not find a skin that I totally liked. Then I saw the pirate skin and installed it right away. Thanks for the awesome skin, I love it!

Thanks my friend, thanks a lot ! But... you never said what was with that problem that you used to experience with Alpha channel in skins, if I remember well... anyway, I don't use alpha channels and TGAs anymore, so you shouldn't have any more problems...

Cheers !

Culpeper

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2004, 12:20:29 AM »

Woh! You get Culpeper to change his skin! I can't believe!
Oh, it was a pirate skin... that's the reason  ;D

Sasha, thanks again for your free skins... We're all here for something more than only money  8)

;D