Author Topic: You couldn't make it up ! Well now you don't have to  (Read 3768 times)

micky77

You couldn't make it up ! Well now you don't have to
« on: August 09, 2007, 09:57:03 PM »
I just read about a site that helps VXers build trojans,keyloggers etc  >:( I suppose this thing isn't new, but it shocked me.WTF, is wrong with society ?
http://www.downloadsquad.com/2007/07/27/who-will-buy-my-trojan-tools/.
This is not the site just a report about it.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 10:58:24 PM by micky77 »

Offline Maxx_original

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
Re: You couldn't make it up ! Well now you don't have to
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 10:10:31 PM »
what?? do you mean it seriously? you really trust the rumour that we make some own viruses? hah.. we have absolutely nothing else to do.. actually nothing but coding trojans with some stupid pinch engine ::)

nope.. no one in ALWIL produces viruses ;)

micky77

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 10:35:24 PM »
what?? do you mean it seriously? you really trust the rumour that we make some own viruses? hah.. we have absolutely nothing else to do.. actually nothing but coding trojans with some stupid pinch engine ::)

nope.. no one in ALWIL produces viruses ;)
I'm sorry, you have misunderstood me,my fault.I did not mean THIS site,as in Avast forum.I meant I had just read about a site.When I said 'this site ' I was  referring to the site on the link.I think the Avast forum is brilliant.Like I said,it was a shock to me such sites existed.Sorry you misunderstood me

Offline Maxx_original

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 10:47:02 PM »
ooh.. so i'm sorry for the sarcasm/joke... i've undertood it in a different sense.. you wrote "that helps you", not "that helps VXers", that's the point of our misunderstanding :)

micky77

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 11:00:12 PM »
ooh.. so i'm sorry for the sarcasm/joke... i've undertood it in a different sense.. you wrote "that helps you", not "that helps VXers", that's the point of our misunderstanding :)
I have edited it to VXers, ;D

Offline Maxx_original

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 11:01:28 PM »
great! ;D

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 11:01:45 PM »
I had just read about a site.
But why do you want to make it public or have a post here with a link to 'these' kind of sites?
Do you want to test anything? Just technical research?
The best things in life are free.

micky77

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 04:58:34 PM »
I had just read about a site.
But why do you want to make it public or have a post here with a link to 'these' kind of sites?
Do you want to test anything? Just technical research?
No,I thought people might be interested,obviously not.Its hardly unrelated to this forum.I don't think anyone who wanted to learn about creating malware would use this forum for clues.Anyway,the least said the better,sorry if I've upset anyone.If you want i will remove my entries.