Author Topic: How to stop CleanUp (Premium) starting at PC Start-Up ?  (Read 11649 times)

Offline Fiendhunter

Re: How to stop CleanUp (Premium) starting at PC Start-Up ?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2021, 06:37:27 AM »
If you are interested in stopping Cleanup starting with the PC/Windows startup please check Developer settings - Keep all features working when I close Cleanup settings which configures whether you want to keep Cleanup running on the background (and starting together with PC/Windows startup) or whether you want to use Cleanup only "on-demand" and only then everything is started all over again.

That's fine and all, but how do I keep Avast Cleanup running (I don't mind the taskbar icon) without the window opening at every startup? That's the only things that really bothers me...

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 09:54:31 AM »
If you are interested in stopping Cleanup starting with the PC/Windows startup please check Developer settings - Keep all features working when I close Cleanup settings which configures whether you want to keep Cleanup running on the background (and starting together with PC/Windows startup) or whether you want to use Cleanup only "on-demand" and only then everything is started all over again.

That's fine and all, but how do I keep Avast Cleanup running (I don't mind the taskbar icon) without the window opening at every startup? That's the only things that really bothers me...

Hi,

opening a product window at Windows startup is not an intended behavior so if it happens to you all the time, could you please provide us with logs so we can take a look at what is causing this bug?
You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe and once the logs are collected they will be automatically sent to our server.
Once it is done, please let me know which email address you have used there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Thank you.

Offline Fiendhunter

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2021, 05:59:37 AM »
Once it is done, please let me know which email address you have used there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Done. The e-mail is lia_89_9@hotmail.com.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2021, 08:02:41 AM »

Done. The e-mail is lia_89_9@hotmail.com.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

thank you for providing us with logs.

While we analyze them I would like to ask you whether you already got an update for the last version of Cleanup 21.2.10557? If so, did it solve the issue or is it still there?

Thank you.