Author Topic: From premium to Ultimate  (Read 1269 times)

Offline carmi.mart1

From premium to Ultimate
« on: August 30, 2021, 08:16:08 AM »
Goodmorning to all,

I have a question about the avast subscription.
a year ago I bought avast premium security and one month before the expiration (30 days ago) I bought the avast ultimate 2-year update in advance. with immediate payment.
With the advance purchase I would have taken advantage of the new subscription immediately, but at the end of the previous one it would have taken over automatically. right? today it is the expiry date of the premium security and the start of the ultimate, avast tries to charge me again the amount of the new subscription, already paid last month. why? how can i solve?

thank you

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: From premium to Ultimate
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 12:34:04 PM »
Goodmorning to all,

I have a question about the avast subscription.
a year ago I bought avast premium security and one month before the expiration (30 days ago) I bought the avast ultimate 2-year update in advance. with immediate payment.
With the advance purchase I would have taken advantage of the new subscription immediately, but at the end of the previous one it would have taken over automatically. right? today it is the expiry date of the premium security and the start of the ultimate, avast tries to charge me again the amount of the new subscription, already paid last month. why? how can i solve?

thank you

Hi,

Please contact sales support via https://support.avast.com/contact/sales to have this corrected.