Author Topic: Can't unsubscribe  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Cameron76

Can't unsubscribe
« on: August 21, 2021, 05:42:23 PM »
Hi, I have been notified of £30 coming out of my bank account from Paypal *Dri Avast Soft. I did not subscribe to anything that would take that amount out of my account each month. When I try to cancel it, I am told that I have no active subscriptions. When I go on to Avast Driver Updater however, I can clearly see that I am somehow subscribed until September 2022. I would like to know how to cancel this as soon as possible please. It looks quite suspicious and I know for a fact that I wouldn't sign up for anything like that.
I'm not sure if I should add what my subscription number is, but I am concerned that £30 will be taken out each month if I can't get this sorted out soon. Thanks, Cameron.

Offline Cameron76

Re: Can't unsubscribe
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 05:45:13 PM »
I have also tried to request a refund for this as well but I get this email.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Can't unsubscribe
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 02:13:12 PM »
Hi, I have been notified of £30 coming out of my bank account from Paypal *Dri Avast Soft. I did not subscribe to anything that would take that amount out of my account each month. When I try to cancel it, I am told that I have no active subscriptions. When I go on to Avast Driver Updater however, I can clearly see that I am somehow subscribed until September 2022. I would like to know how to cancel this as soon as possible please. It looks quite suspicious and I know for a fact that I wouldn't sign up for anything like that.
I'm not sure if I should add what my subscription number is, but I am concerned that £30 will be taken out each month if I can't get this sorted out soon. Thanks, Cameron.

Hi,

You seem to have a subscription under a different email address than the one for which you requested a cancellation. If this email address **mselling @ gmail.com belongs to you and you have access to it, I would suggest that you contact support using this email address.