Author Topic: Antitrack not allowing access to Virgin Media mail  (Read 2642 times)

Offline jimcourt

Antitrack not allowing access to Virgin Media mail
« on: September 02, 2021, 01:40:18 PM »
I have been using Anti track successfully up to now. However when I cam to access the email icon from an Edge browser it failed to function propoerly. The emails would appear, disappear and reappear constantly.  I tried via webmail and eventually got partial success adding my e mail to my wife's logon. Looking at the log for Antitrack I see it repeated blocked virgin media mail. The only way to succeed was to disable Antitrack then it worked fine.  Help - I would prefer to have Antitrack back.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Antitrack not allowing access to Virgin Media mail
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 09:47:58 AM »
I have been using Anti track successfully up to now. However when I cam to access the email icon from an Edge browser it failed to function propoerly. The emails would appear, disappear and reappear constantly.  I tried via webmail and eventually got partial success adding my e mail to my wife's logon. Looking at the log for Antitrack I see it repeated blocked virgin media mail. The only way to succeed was to disable Antitrack then it worked fine.  Help - I would prefer to have Antitrack back.

Hi,

Did you notice this issue after updating to Avast AntiTrack 2.2? Our developers are looking into the connection issue experienced by some customers after the latest upgrade.

Offline jimcourt

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 06:07:37 PM »
Yes - not sure when it updated to Antitrack 2.2 but it has only started to happen in the last few days. Ironically, if I go through My Virgin Media on Secure Browser it allows me to read and reply under an extension of my wife;s account but I lose the address book.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 02:28:10 PM »
Hi,

Can you please open Avast AntiTrack and ensure that you have Avast AntiTrack v2.2.453.514 (AntiTrack > Menu > Settings > Check for updates)
If the issue persists, please provide a support package file ID.
To generate the support file, please see this link.
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Submit-support-file