Author Topic: Loose access to internet when accessing fb  (Read 1689 times)

Offline sabine.gaensheimer

Loose access to internet when accessing fb
« on: September 03, 2021, 10:01:17 AM »
Hi
This only started happening today and im a little lost on how to fix it..I believe it is a security setting from thr antivirus software.
I can access the internet fine but once I logged into facebook and click on access my business page linked to my private account, I loose internet completely. It still shows on the right corner there is an internet connection. I have been able to access the page before via this laptop. I have tried on firefox as well as internet edge, cleared my cache and cookies and checked my security settings, logged out on all devices of my fb account but no luck. Only restarting the laptop seems to fix the issue. When restarting, it shows a program called privacy filter that prevents the restart but you can click restart anyway.
Any ideas how to fix this ?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0