Author Topic: help infected with email trojan or worm  (Read 10962 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: help infected with email trojan or worm
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 12:54:31 AM »

Help im infected by a trojan or worm that keeps sending emails from my computer Ativir,avast,avg,nod32,kasperksy none has found the trojan or worm but avast keeps showing that emails are being sent from my computer...

Hopefully, you do not have all these av services running on your computer at the same time.    ???

I did't answer you being i need serious people who want to help not stupid questions. By the way no i don't have them all running at the same time lol. I downloaded and trial the products just to get rid of this virus they all can't find it. Which shocks the crap out of me that none can find it,even the anti-roots and spyware programs can't. I've downloaded and  try them all...

You never did answer the question above in bold.

I can't understand if you need help or not... just quoting Charley won't help... you need to give us more info in order to help you...
The best things in life are free.

CharleyO

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 01:06:17 AM »

Help im infected by a trojan or worm that keeps sending emails from my computer Ativir,avast,avg,nod32,kasperksy none has found the trojan or worm but avast keeps showing that emails are being sent from my computer...

Hopefully, you do not have all these av services running on your computer at the same time.    ???
I did't answer you being i need serious people who want to help not stupid questions. By the way no i don't have them all running at the same time lol. I downloaded and trial the products just to get rid of this virus they all can't find it. Which shocks the crap out of me that none can find it,even the anti-roots and spyware programs can't. I've downloaded and  try them all...

You never did answer the question above in bold.

I can't understand if you need help or not... just quoting Charley won't help... you need to give us more info in order to help you...

Tech - he answered but does not know how to correctly use quotes. I put his rude answer in bold above. That is the reason for my post before this one. This one will get no more "stupid" questions nor help from me.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 01:17:08 AM »
If this guy don't change how does he write, he won't deserve our help and time...
The best things in life are free.

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007, 01:27:16 AM »
Well wdh2313 didn't answer my last questions either so I guess I too must fall into the same not a serious person category too.

It took wdh2313 longer to answer in a negative way than it would have to say, no they aren't all installed, so much simpler and quicker.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

wdh2313

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2007, 02:52:14 AM »
Problem fix thanks for the help guys :)

Offline alanrf

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Just an avast user
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2007, 03:27:39 AM »
I have not participated in this thread before ... but to help other avast users who might encounter the same problem can you please share "the fix" with us?