Author Topic: Antitrack Version for Android  (Read 10203 times)

Offline ChrysZ

Antitrack Version for Android
« on: June 14, 2021, 06:08:42 PM »
I swear I had Antitrack on the android device before I upgraded to Samsung S10 with Android 11 OS. When I went to Google Play store it said Antitrack wasn't compatible with my (new) device. Are there plans to offer it to devices operating Android OS 11?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Antitrack Version for Android
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 01:32:45 PM »
Hi,

Yes, there are plans. We are currently working on making AntiTrack compatible with Android OS 11.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Offline ChrysZ

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 02:58:40 AM »
Has there been any more information about this issue?

Offline Glenn118

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 12:46:06 AM »
I have Anti Track as part of my Avast Ultimate (Multi Device) product, the stated system requirements for which are "Android phone or tablet running operating system Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or higher".  Anti Track is still "incompatible" with Android 11.  Android 11 was released in September 2020!  The email reply I received today from Avast on this said "we will for sure consider bringing the Avast Anti Track for the devices with the Android 11 in the future".  It is very annoying that Anti Track is still incompatible with Android 11 and that this is not clearly stated in the system requirement for Avast Ultimate (Multi Device).

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 03:20:18 PM »
I have Anti Track as part of my Avast Ultimate (Multi Device) product, the stated system requirements for which are "Android phone or tablet running operating system Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or higher".  Anti Track is still "incompatible" with Android 11.  Android 11 was released in September 2020!  The email reply I received today from Avast on this said "we will for sure consider bringing the Avast Anti Track for the devices with the Android 11 in the future".  It is very annoying that Anti Track is still incompatible with Android 11 and that this is not clearly stated in the system requirement for Avast Ultimate (Multi Device).

Hi,

It is mentioned here: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Ultimate-Antivirus-FAQ/#idt_0210

Offline KitKat23

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2022, 03:11:08 PM »
I want to install AntiTrack on my Samsung S21 which is running Android 12.  From the previous posts, I am very annoyed to see that it won't even work on Android 11.  You say that an update is being worked on to make AntiTrack work on Android 11.  Will this also allow it to work on Android 12?  When will a version be available to work with Android 12?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 09:55:14 AM »
I want to install AntiTrack on my Samsung S21 which is running Android 12.  From the previous posts, I am very annoyed to see that it won't even work on Android 11.  You say that an update is being worked on to make AntiTrack work on Android 11.  Will this also allow it to work on Android 12?  When will a version be available to work with Android 12?

Hi,

I, unfortunately, cannot provide you with an ETA.
If you wish to request a refund, please do so via: https://support.avast.com/en-gb/contact/sales

Offline TheRealKjalarr

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2023, 05:08:45 AM »
No Avast AntiTrack for Android 14