Author Topic: SSL Errors that may be linked to Avast Anti-Track  (Read 11346 times)

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: SSL Errors that may be linked to Avast Anti-Track
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2021, 04:21:49 PM »
I'm having the same problem with SSL errors. I've just bought  this program and am very unhappy its  not working properly. Looks like Avast has dudded me my money.

Please dont tell me to use the Support app as I try to install as admin, it asks permission then doesnt work, I cant see a process start up for it either. I've dled it several times.

Hi,
Our developers will release a fix soon. As a workaround, you can try to refresh the webpage a few times. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline Mike (Privacy team)

• Avast team
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2021, 10:13:28 AM »
Hello everyone, we released a new version of AntiTrack that resolves this issue as well. Would you please install the latest update and let us know here if anything still does not work? My apologies for the problem. Thank you

Offline smails

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2021, 07:02:59 PM »
Hello everyone, we released a new version of AntiTrack that resolves this issue as well. Would you please install the latest update and let us know here if anything still does not work? My apologies for the problem. Thank you

Thanks for the update. The first tests were successful.

Offline Georgy

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2023, 12:51:42 PM »
I have PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR in Chrome after I start protection in Avast free after installation

Offline R R Mahmud

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2023, 04:29:53 PM »
whats the latest version of avast antitrack premium? i am using version 3.3.983.1074 .. so it it latest version of avast antitrack?