Author Topic: Activation code not recognized  (Read 3106 times)

Offline CYinVT

Activation code not recognized
« on: September 16, 2021, 12:57:11 AM »
I have an Avast Premium multi-device license, paid through August 2023.
I cannot get the activation code recognized on my Android phone or tablet.

On my Windows 10 desktop and laptop, my full license is recognized, but not on my Android devices.

I've been going back and forth with support for weeks, with no resolution, so I'm reaching out here to see if anyone might have thoughts to share.

Thanks,
Cindy
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 01:01:41 AM by CYinVT »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Activation code not recognized
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 03:39:03 PM »
Hi,

I have escalated your issue.

Offline Rich107

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 07:23:17 PM »
I am having the same problem with my Android phone, Samsung Galaxy S20 and Avast Ultimate multi device subscription.  I have 4 of 10 devices activated, the subscription is good through November 23, 2023.  I get subscription not found when I try to restore from Avast account or use an activation code.  I am logged in to the correct account and have verified and re-verified the code.  All I get is the message "Sorry, activation failed", go back and try again.  I have copied the code and pasted it and it still does not work.

What am I paying for here?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 09:42:11 AM »
I am having the same problem with my Android phone, Samsung Galaxy S20 and Avast Ultimate multi device subscription.  I have 4 of 10 devices activated, the subscription is good through November 23, 2023.  I get subscription not found when I try to restore from Avast account or use an activation code.  I am logged in to the correct account and have verified and re-verified the code.  All I get is the message "Sorry, activation failed", go back and try again.  I have copied the code and pasted it and it still does not work.

What am I paying for here?

Hi,

Since you are a paid subscriber, please contact Avast support via https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_other_general