Author Topic: 2 of 1 devices?  (Read 3495 times)

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: 2 of 1 devices?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2021, 10:13:54 PM »
Presumably the most recent and reflecting the products currently installed products.

The older ones unless you purchased a license for more than one year.

The main thing is to at least be able to open a support ticket and be able to communicate the problem, trying to recover the licenses and or have them associated with with your Avast account.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline mattx20

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2021, 11:37:17 PM »
Presumably the most recent and reflecting the products currently installed products.

The older ones unless you purchased a license for more than one year.

The main thing is to at least be able to open a support ticket and be able to communicate the problem, trying to recover the licenses and or have them associated with with your Avast account.
Ok, I sent the ticket. I hope I can get some advice

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2021, 12:40:22 AM »
Hopefully there is enough information for them to find it.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline mattx20

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2021, 09:22:36 PM »
Okay, I got a notice from them. "Please note that this number shows the number of attempts to enter a code on one device within 30 days, for now. In future, we should be able to see exactly what you expect (number of devices linked to one code), however, this is yet to come. It is a feature that is still not working as planned and for now, it shows how many times a code has been entered on one device. So, if you repeat this process on a device, the number will increase, but it will still be the same device. The bottom line is, you have nothing to worry about, that your code might be used by someone else. " is what I got. That, and I thankfully won't get overcharged.

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2021, 11:49:49 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to explain the situation.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2021, 06:04:27 PM »
Okay, I got a notice from them. "Please note that this number shows the number of attempts to enter a code on one device within 30 days, for now. In future, we should be able to see exactly what you expect (number of devices linked to one code), however, this is yet to come. It is a feature that is still not working as planned and for now, it shows how many times a code has been entered on one device. So, if you repeat this process on a device, the number will increase, but it will still be the same device. The bottom line is, you have nothing to worry about, that your code might be used by someone else. " is what I got. That, and I thankfully won't get overcharged.

Hi,

I can confirm that it is correct.

Offline mattx20

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2021, 07:00:03 PM »

Hi,

I can confirm that it is correct.

Okay, I got one last question for now. I got 3 subscription renewal emails on Monday in regards to the Avast software I have active subscriptions for. Unfortunately, I'm not able to access any of them. Every time I click on the Manage Subscriptions thing in the email, I get this message (it's attached). I know I've got two of them active in my current laptop, but the Driver updater hasn't been uploaded yet. How do I address this? I do have the order IDs for them all, but I'm not seeing any options to manually type them in to get to managing the subscriptions

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2021, 02:05:55 PM »
Okay, I got one last question for now. I got 3 subscription renewal emails on Monday in regards to the Avast software I have active subscriptions for. Unfortunately, I'm not able to access any of them. Every time I click on the Manage Subscriptions thing in the email, I get this message (it's attached). I know I've got two of them active in my current laptop, but the Driver updater hasn't been uploaded yet. How do I address this? I do have the order IDs for them all, but I'm not seeing any options to manually type them in to get to managing the subscriptions

Hi,

This is a server issue. You should still be able to manage your subscriptions via my.avast.com. https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Account-Subscription/
I would suggest that you contact our Avast sales support team if you need further assistance https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_other_general