Author Topic: I was not logged in when i made a purchase  (Read 893 times)

Offline sanchit2

I was not logged in when i made a purchase
« on: September 18, 2021, 11:30:04 PM »
I was not logged in when i made a purchase on the avast site for avast premium. Now, I have not received the confirmation message and the subscription does not show on the account email I mentioned while making the purchase... Dont know what to do!!!
Can anyone help! :( :'(

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: I was not logged in when i made a purchase
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 02:11:37 AM »
How did you pay and when ?
Was the email you used the same as the one used to logon to the forum  ?
If you click on the avast tray icon and select Registration, does it show anything ?
If not click on the Go To Account, is there any information there ?

The most common cause of non receipt of the confirmation is a typo on the email address or it being sent to the spam folder by your email client or email provider.

So you have installed Avast Premium, it should still run for a while without the registration.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline sanchit2

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 08:44:37 AM »
How did you pay and when ?
Was the email you used the same as the one used to logon to the forum  ?
If you click on the avast tray icon and select Registration, does it show anything ?
If not click on the Go To Account, is there any information there ?

The most common cause of non receipt of the confirmation is a typo on the email address or it being sent to the spam folder by your email client or email provider.

So you have installed Avast Premium, it should still run for a while without the registration.
I paid with my debit card yesterday i.e. 18/9/2021. Yes, I used the same email to login. The account settings do not show anything in avast neither the subscription page nor the payments page. I have the receipt of the transaction also a mail from the bank stating payment made to avast.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 11:53:38 AM »
With a Debit (Bank) Card, I'm not sure if the Registration and email would be sent immediately, but when the transaction and funds are transferred.

It could be that since this transaction was only yesterday, a weekend. I would give it a few days to see if it resolves itself.

If not you can contact avast using a support ticket, but that would require some information, email (from avast) and order ID number so that they can find your order.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security