Author Topic: Chrome Passwords add on  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Robert1681

Chrome Passwords add on
« on: October 03, 2021, 07:58:06 PM »
With NO warning my pasword app will not allow me to log into it.  Years with no issues and now its just gone with this supposed update/change up they did the other day.  I need my passwords!  Let me get them out of the app and move on.  I will not ever use Avast software in the future as its been several days of attempting to contact you in multiple ways but since im a FREE user of THIS item you wont help me with it and because of that I will never pay for or recommend another product.

I NEED my passwords out of the Avast passwords out of the chrome browser! It will allow me to pay for it but not access it.

Offline NON

• Japanese User
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • Whatever will be, will be.
Re: Chrome Passwords add on
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 08:10:05 AM »
Hi Robert1681, welcome to the forums.

Could your issue relate to this topic?

Avast chrome extention - 'unlock passwords' not clickable button.
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=305406.0

If so, it is known issue and will be fixed. Until that you can unlock your password extension from Avast's main GUI.
If not, please specify what is happening, screenshot would help.
Desktop: Win10 Pro 22H2 64bit / Core i5-7400 3.0GHz / 32GB RAM / Avast 23 Premium Beta(Icarus) / Comodo Firewall
Notebook: Win10 Pro 22H2 64bit / Core i5-3340M 2.7GHz / 12GB RAM / Avast 23 Free / Windows Firewall Control
Server: Win11 Pro 23H2 64bit / Core i3-4010U 1.7GHz / 12GB RAM / Avast One 23 Essential

Avast の設定について解説しています。よろしければご覧ください。