Author Topic: Anti-theft Secret Photo Cloud Storage Login Interface Problem  (Read 2405 times)

Offline !RËX

Anti-theft Secret Photo Cloud Storage Login Interface Problem
« on: October 07, 2021, 08:15:27 PM »
Hi there.
When in Anti-theft I'm trying to connect to a cloud storage service in order to store the secret photo, the interface shown is bigger than the screen and it doesn't roll down so I can't access the (supposedly) "OK" button for adding the service.
Is there a workaround for this situation?
Thank you for any help!
Regis

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Anti-theft Secret Photo Cloud Storage Login Interface Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 08:45:00 PM »
You could try an old Windows trick - if there are active fields (buttons) in the window - try pressing the Alt key and hold, then the Tab key and that should tab between active buttons in the screen.  Each subsequent press of the Tab Key should skip to the next active button.

Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Anti-theft Secret Photo Cloud Storage Login Interface Problem
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 02:34:26 PM »
Hi there.
When in Anti-theft I'm trying to connect to a cloud storage service in order to store the secret photo, the interface shown is bigger than the screen and it doesn't roll down so I can't access the (supposedly) "OK" button for adding the service.
Is there a workaround for this situation?
Thank you for any help!
Regis

Hi,

Please go to your phone's Android "Settings" > "Display" > "Screen zoom" or something similar and see if it helps when you reduce the size.
You could also try your phone's Android "Settings" > "Display" > "Full screen apps" and make sure that "Avast Mobile Security" is not selected.