Author Topic: Secure browser and VPN Secure  (Read 951 times)

Offline Francis33

Secure browser and VPN Secure
« on: October 11, 2021, 04:34:02 AM »
Hi to all,

I would like to have your opinion about the best solution to be correctly protected.

I always use A. Premium security for years and this one is the best for me as AV and FW. I feel a real dilema choosing between a secure browser with a VPN included, like Secure Browser premium and the basic version of it with the use of the Avast VPN.

I tried to use the VPN Avast SecureLine only, with another browser, but I got problems with the VPN and the mail software installed on my computer. It was quite impossible to send emails, using Outlook 365, with the VPN on. I always had to disconnect the VPN each time I wished to send an email. So, once the VPN license finished, I didn't renew it and installed the Secure browser pro

For your opinion, which solution is the best, about Internet security: Secure browser pro or Avast Secure Line ? 
I use windows 10 family.

Thanks for your help finding the best possibility.

Regards,

Francis

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Secure browser and VPN Secure
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 10:40:53 AM »
For your opinion, which solution is the best, about Internet security: Secure browser pro or Avast Secure Line ?
Personally, I prefer SecureLine because it covers all apps/connections and is more adjustable.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0