Author Topic: Avast Ultimate account hanging in a void somewhere.  (Read 428 times)

Offline Noel79

Avast Ultimate account hanging in a void somewhere.
« on: December 17, 2021, 05:44:30 PM »
So Im purging Google from my life. I had two emails on file for my Avast Ultimate account . My Gmail was my primary. I switched my Yahoo email to my primary because I've had it so long and everything else I have is associated with it. I checked Gmail before I did so I could forward any important emails to my other email. I moved over my Avast emails. I factory reset my phone Android Moto(g)7. I need to download My Avast Ultimate without using Google play. I tried  Opera but it will not load the app. Also, I went to my email and the Avast Ultimate activation code and receipt email are nowhere to be found. What do I do?  I refuse to log in to google ever again. I know there has to be a way to get my Avast Ultimate back up and going. Please help.

Offline Noel79

Re: Avast Ultimate account hanging in a void somewhere.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 08:10:57 AM »
HA! So someone gets 10 replies on how to remove the Avast logo from their phone. I can't get one reply on how to reinstall my account. It's been 2 days since I posted this. I would have guessed someone would have an idea. Apparently I'm out of options and at the mercy of Google. So you're telling me there's no way to install Avast? Bull!!. Anyway I'll find a way one way or another without the assholes from Google.if you don't just say you don't know. I'm kind of ticked I haven't one response. Anyway I guess I'm done crying about it 😭. Maybe.....wcnyvs

Offline Asyn

• Avast √úberevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Avast Ultimate account hanging in a void somewhere.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 04:12:25 PM »
I need to download My Avast Ultimate without using Google play.
Afaik, that's not possible (anymore).
Win 8.1 [x64] - Avast PremSec 22.1.6864.IBC [UI.688] - EEK - Firefox ESR 91.5 [NS/uBO/PB] - TB 91.5.0
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 97.1 - Cleanup 21.4 - SecureLine 5.14 - Driver Updater 21.4 - CCleaner 5.88
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0