Author Topic: Hack Alert problem  (Read 4853 times)

Offline strider52

Hack Alert problem
« on: November 02, 2021, 02:14:58 AM »
Hack Alert keeps giving me a not connected message despite definitelyb being connected to the internet :'(

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Hack Alert problem
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 03:38:47 PM »
Hi,

This is usually a temporary issue and should fix itself after some time. Please recheck it at a later stage, and if the issue persists, please report it via Avast Mobile Security. In AMS please go to > Menu > Help&Feedback > "Avast direct support"

Offline cvillas2002

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 04:17:22 AM »
I have the same problem and no body has given me an answere.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 03:59:36 PM »
I have the same problem and no body has given me an answere.

Hi,

It does not seem as if you have created any tickets yet. Please report this issue via the app.  In AMS please go to > Menu > Help&Feedback > "Avast direct support"

Offline Keith295

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 06:55:06 PM »
Same problem. Keeps telling me something wrong with your login details. I know the details are correct, even tried new password setup which was successful. If I try to report it direct, which I presume is akin to raising a ticket I'm unable to send because it will not connect. Keeps saying there is something wrong with my Internet. But, there's nothing wrong. So, in a nutshell the Hack facility does not work and the report direct facility doesn't either. Catch 22.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2021, 01:23:41 PM »
Same problem. Keeps telling me something wrong with your login details. I know the details are correct, even tried new password setup which was successful. If I try to report it direct, which I presume is akin to raising a ticket I'm unable to send because it will not connect. Keeps saying there is something wrong with my Internet. But, there's nothing wrong. So, in a nutshell the Hack facility does not work and the report direct facility doesn't either. Catch 22.

Hi,

You seem to have Avast Cleanup Premium. Can you try to create a ticket via that app (Menu>Help and Feedback>Direct support), please?

Offline Manny12

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2023, 10:13:18 AM »
Having a similar problem. When I try to activate Hack Alerts, it says my login details are incorrect. But they are not!

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2023, 10:28:24 AM »
Having a similar problem. When I try to activate Hack Alerts, it says my login details are incorrect. But they are not!
Follow the report process mentioned by r@vast