Author Topic: Cant sign in  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Costas15

Cant sign in
« on: November 09, 2021, 10:40:37 AM »
Using mobile sec premium on my Galaxy A21s android 11 phone and like to activate ANTITHEFT option. When trying to connect this phone to my existing Avast Accunt as it is nessesary this is NOT possible and NOT CONNECTED message appear. Any advice, please??
Costas

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Cant sign in
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 01:30:16 PM »
Using mobile sec premium on my Galaxy A21s android 11 phone and like to activate ANTITHEFT option. When trying to connect this phone to my existing Avast Accunt as it is nessesary this is NOT possible and NOT CONNECTED message appear. Any advice, please??
Costas

Hi,

Please make sure that you have an internet connection and try the email address ending with "otenet.gr"

Offline Costas15

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 05:29:15 PM »
Sorry, but still no login, although same cridencials are working OK to login with my desktop. Also my phone have internet either via WiFi or 4G GSM, but no luck with anyone...

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 02:06:11 PM »
Sorry, but still no login, although same cridencials are working OK to login with my desktop. Also my phone have internet either via WiFi or 4G GSM, but no luck with anyone...

Hi,

Please uninstall all Avast applications from your mobile device. Reinstall + activate Avast Mobile Security and try to sign in again.

Offline Costas15

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2021, 06:10:24 PM »
r@vast thanks for advice. It worked, mainly due to more detailed instructions from Ivan of Direct Support team.
Costas

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 02:15:58 PM »
r@vast thanks for advice. It worked, mainly due to more detailed instructions from Ivan of Direct Support team.
Costas

Thank you for the confirmation.