Author Topic: Avast Not Connecting  (Read 4414 times)

Offline thor39

Avast Not Connecting
« on: November 12, 2021, 05:13:30 AM »
hi all, I have an issue where i close the software, the software arent minimise to task bar instead closed the whole software. any trick or tips to encounter this issue?
im using macos monterey.Thank you

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Avast Not Connecting
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 01:23:12 PM »
Hi,

To Clarify- You click on the red button, and SecureLine VPN quits? Is it only happening to Avast SecueLine? Would you mind clarifying the steps you take?

Offline thor39

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 05:51:50 PM »
Hi,

To Clarify- You click on the red button, and SecureLine VPN quits? Is it only happening to Avast SecueLine? Would you mind clarifying the steps you take?

yeap.when i clicked the red button. avast secure line will close entirely. when i check at network preferences, avast secure line in disconnected status. last time,even i clicked the red button, it just minimize the software, not closed.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 03:53:18 PM »
Hi,

yeap.when i clicked the red button. avast secure line will close entirely. when i check at network preferences, avast secure line in disconnected status. last time,even i clicked the red button, it just minimize the software, not closed.

Hi,

So when you click the red button, it sometimes quits the application and other times it minimizes the application? Can you please let me know if have "Start Avast VPN when my computer starts" selected (General > Startup)? Please provide us with a support package as well.
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Submit-Mac-SecureLine-VPN-support-file/

Offline thor39

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 02:29:52 AM »
Hi,

Hi,

So when you click the red button, it sometimes quits the application and other times it minimizes the application? Can you please let me know if have "Start Avast VPN when my computer starts" selected (General > Startup)? Please provide us with a support package as well.
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Submit-Mac-SecureLine-VPN-support-file/

nope, i didnt tick those box because i want to manually control over my vpn instead of automatic connect.

here you go
https://file.io/sDqLXZ7ZhYcZ

Offline anton6363

• Anton63
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 06:17:58 AM »
I'm ready to say good buy Secure Line VPN... It;s not a first time... Major issues with connectivity, ezing, damaging WIFI drivers and etc.... Apple devices are loosing connection and simply froze. MS Surface device lost WIFI completely and I had to use network reset with further ASL VPN uninstall. Hopefully original drivers helped to restore the service. It's a mess created by Avast Team .... 

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2021, 03:49:10 PM »
I'm ready to say good buy Secure Line VPN... It;s not a first time... Major issues with connectivity, ezing, damaging WIFI drivers and etc.... Apple devices are loosing connection and simply froze. MS Surface device lost WIFI completely and I had to use network reset with further ASL VPN uninstall. Hopefully original drivers helped to restore the service. It's a mess created by Avast Team ....

Hi,

Please consider contacting Avast support via https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/