Author Topic: where are the agent sensitivity configuration parameters ?  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Pänthéon_

where are the agent sensitivity configuration parameters ?
« on: November 12, 2021, 04:14:44 PM »
hi

I saw that with avast one it is no longer possible to configure the sensitivity of the agents in addition to configuring the sensitivity of the analyzes

I find that reassuring. Is there a way to activate or add this feature in the future?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: where are the agent sensitivity configuration parameters ?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 06:00:22 PM »
Hi,

This is not available in Avast One and simplifies the interface. If you wish to use this option, we would recommend that you use Avast Antivirus.

Offline Pänthéon_

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 07:27:54 PM »
ok but how long before the end of support for free avast to avast one ?

on the site it is more difficult to download avast free. avast one is in main download

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 10:09:16 PM »
ok but how long before the end of support for free avast to avast one ?

on the site it is more difficult to download avast free. avast one is in main download

There has been no such decision reported (that I'm aware of), other than they are different products.

Other than the confirmation that this is a simplified interface suited to those who basically install a product and let it make the decisions.

You obviously haven't looked very carefully, on that same page under the Security heading is the link for Avast Free and Avast Premium.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security