Author Topic: Tips / Your apps Diary Section  (Read 7955 times)

Offline dadybear1234

Tips / Your apps Diary Section
« on: December 18, 2020, 09:09:37 PM »
Using (Free Version) of Avast Cleanup  after doing the Main Cleanup Circle in Middle Top I often go below to "Tips" which 1st tries to Clean Up Even More Junk. 2nd: It's called "Your apps Diary" which shows which apps were used for how many seconds. I.E. Chrome 0S 1 Week, 58S 2 Weeks, 10M in 4 Weeks. Shows all apps used for specs & mins at 1, 2 & 4 Weeks past. Today again 100% Wrong. Had all at 4 Weeks which 12 apps that I deffinately used 10+ minutes Showed 0 (Zero) seconds in last 4 Weeks & some apps in Column I used for Hours & Hours! What is happening?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Tips / Your apps Diary Section
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 03:13:34 PM »
Using (Free Version) of Avast Cleanup  after doing the Main Cleanup Circle in Middle Top I often go below to "Tips" which 1st tries to Clean Up Even More Junk. 2nd: It's called "Your apps Diary" which shows which apps were used for how many seconds. I.E. Chrome 0S 1 Week, 58S 2 Weeks, 10M in 4 Weeks. Shows all apps used for specs & mins at 1, 2 & 4 Weeks past. Today again 100% Wrong. Had all at 4 Weeks which 12 apps that I deffinately used 10+ minutes Showed 0 (Zero) seconds in last 4 Weeks & some apps in Column I used for Hours & Hours! What is happening?

Hi,

I take it you are referring to Cleanup for Android.
Which version of Cleanup and Android do you have?
Could you provide a screenshot as well, please?
Please see this article on how to generate a screenshot. https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Create-screenshot

Offline dadybear1234

Re: Tips / Your apps Diary Section
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 08:12:25 AM »

Hi,

I take it you are referring to Cleanup for Android.
Which version of Cleanup and Android do you have?
Could you provide a screenshot as well, please?
Please see this article on how to generate a screenshot. https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Create-screenshot

Greetings, I took 2 Screenshots for you about the "tip" I was talking about. 1 of them, the first if I attach them correctly, (I'm using my phones screen to read your reply & reply to you) it shows the Section in Tips on Avast Cleanup (for my Android Phone) shows beginning of Tip. The 2nd shows a screen or 2 down further where the apps goes from zero seconds S, to 1S, then minutes per app used e.g. 4M. If you need anything else please let me know.
Respectfully,
Barry PS: On phone I cant figure out how to attach Screenshots to this entire page?