Author Topic: Is there a way to clear Data Breach Monitoring historical results?  (Read 1968 times)

Offline tobyleeson

I recently started using Avast One on my Mac and my iPhone. I ran Data Breach Monitoring, and it found 16 leaked passwords associated with my email, some as old as 2016. I've changed the passwords or deleted all the associated accounts. So how do I clear the Data Breach Monitoring results; they don't really apply anymore?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Is there a way to clear Data Breach Monitoring historical results?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 05:42:18 PM »
I recently started using Avast One on my Mac and my iPhone. I ran Data Breach Monitoring, and it found 16 leaked passwords associated with my email, some as old as 2016. I've changed the passwords or deleted all the associated accounts. So how do I clear the Data Breach Monitoring results; they don't really apply anymore?

Hi,

In the paid version of Avast One, you can mark it as resolved (under Data breach monitoring results). If you do not see this, please make sure that your paid version has been activated. https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Activate-One/

Offline tobyleeson

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 09:15:15 PM »
The only option is "Dismiss", there is no "resolved" selection. I Dismissed all of the websites listed (twice now) but when I run SmartScan, they all are still listed.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 11:53:40 AM »
The only option is "Dismiss", there is no "resolved" selection. I Dismissed all of the websites listed (twice now) but when I run SmartScan, they all are still listed.

Hi,

Please contact Avast support via https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/paid_mac_avast-one-for-mac